"Great list. Makes sorting easy." A.W., California
"Great list. Makes sorting easy." A.W., California
The cost of this list is $35.00. To order, just click on the button below. You can pay through our affiliate, Investment Research Institute, with Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
After doing the transaction, please click on the Return to Investment Research Institute link which will bring you to the Download page. You can then download the Excel or the text version (or both).
Steps for placing your order:
1. Click the following button.
2. When it brings you to the next screen, enter your purchase information or log into Paypal. Click Review Order and Continue.
3. On the next screen, review and click the Pay Now button.
4. The next screen will be your receipt, which you can print out, but DON'T CLOSE UP THIS PAGE. There is also a link above where it says Save Your Information that says View Printable Receipt. If you view and print this printable receipt, you will need to go back to the original receipt page.
5. On the original receipt page, look for the link that says: Return to Investment Research Institute, and click on it. You may get a Security Warning. That is OK, since your encrypted data has already been sent, and you are just going to the download page.
6. The download page should appear. You can then click on the HERE link to either open the file in Excel or save the file. The file should open in all versions of Microsoft Excel from 1998 to 2010. If you want to open the file in Google Docs, OpenOffice Calc, etc., then you are better off saving the file, opening your spreadsheet program, then opening the file from within the program. (A text version of the program is also provided.)
7. If you have any trouble accessing the file, you can email us at stockerblog at yahoo dotcom or give us a call on the phone number on the receipt. Thanks for ordering.
Please note: This current list has been updated as of May 2013. We try to update this list every two or three months.
WallStreetNewsNetwork does not provide investment advice. WallStreetNewsNetwork is not a registered broker or dealer nor a registered investment adviser. WallStreetNewsNetwork also is not a financial or tax planner, and does not offer legal or tax advice to any user of the service. Your personal financial situation is unique, and any use of the Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any transaction, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from financial and/or legal advisers who are fully aware of your individual circumstances. THE CONTENT AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ASSOCIATED WITH WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN AS-IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM OR OF THE SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM, WHETHER SUCH CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM OR BY AN EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL SOURCE, AND WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT OR DOWNLOAD THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER CODE OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMING ROUTINES THAT CONTAIN CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR THAT ARE INTENDED TO DAMAGE, SURREPTITIOUSLY INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE ANY SYSTEM, DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION. NEITHER WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM NOR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM SHALL IN NO EVENT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, LIQUIDATED OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT, REVENUE OR BUSINESS, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM YOUR ACCESS TO WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM'S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS) OR THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU HAVE ACTUALLY PAID TO WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM WITHIN THE PAST ONE-YEAR, IF ANY, WHICHEVER AMOUNT IS GREATER. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WALLSTREETNEWSNETWORK.COM PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE ACCRUES OTHERWISE, ANY SUCH CAUSE IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless WallStreetNewsNetwork and its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and advisers, from and against all claims and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to any breach of this Agreement by you. This Agreement, and your relationship with WallStreetNewsNetwork under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict or choice of laws provisions. Any dispute with WallStreetNewsNetwork, or its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and advisers, arising under or in relation to this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively within the county of Contra Costa, California, except with respect to imminent harm requiring temporary or preliminary injunctive relief in which case WallStreetNewsNetwork may seek such relief in any court with jurisdiction over the parties.